VOGELBUSCH BIOPHARMA develops and supplies tailor-made package units for a large variety of customer requirements. Our prefabrication method relies on the complete pre-assembly of functional units mounted on skids and ready for shipment.
Time is money! In order to keep the period between investment decisions and the launch of a product as short as possible, construction and installation times need to be minimized to. Precise planning using computer-aided facility animation allows us to begin building your process facility even while the construction/adaptation of a building is still ongoing and its rooms are not yet ready for occupation. Prefabrication in specially equipped workshops is the key to high-quality installation work. Keeping assembly and qualification periods on-site short enables customers to realize their projects at optimized costs and accelerated deadlines. In order to boost our prefabrication competency, a new site was built in Vienna. VOGELBUSCH BIOPHARMA is now able to act as a competent one-stop shop for all prefabrication services.
Sterile technical installations
Reliable quality testing and documentation
Quality testing - testing technologies and measuring methods:
- Pressure test
- Non-destructive weld seam testing PT/VT
- Ferrite content measurement
- Surface roughness measuring
- X-ray testing
- Wall thickness measurement
- Positive material identification testing
- Residual oxygen measuring equipment
- Inspection certificates 3.1 according to EN 10204
- Welding certificates according to DIN EN ISO 9606-1, EN ISO 14732
- Welding seam records
- Ferrite content records
- Surface roughness records
- Endoscopic image and video recording
The following quality tests are used:
- Delivery and installation of stainless steel piping and components
- Welding of stainless steel piping and components
- Welding of piping using orbital welding technology including preparation of records and documentation
- Acceptance testing of pipelines subject to mandatory testing according to Art. 32a Pressure Equipment Directive
- Installation by own highly trained and certified personnel
Modernization of our facility
VOGELBUSCH BIOPHARMA GmbH operates its own production site in Vienna 23, Eitnergasse 10, in addition to the headquarters site in Blechturmgasse 11 in Vienna's fifth district.
Plant is assembled in the production unit and can subsequently be stringently and extensively tested (according to customer specifications or VOGELBUSCH BIOPHARMA standard). Appropriate media equipment is available for the test run. The interaction of software and system can thus be tested in the course of a FAT. This means validation of the SIP run in the course of the FAT is therefore possible.
The hall size and height make it possible to install prefabricated systems. This means the customer can be presented with a 1:1 picture of his specified plant.
Modern and huge
The building was extended and modernised in 2017. The entire assembly area now covers approx. 1500 m2. In addition, we offer a total storage area of 400 m2 (+ storage lift capacity 300 m2 / 60 t) for the separate equipment warehouse.
Every hall section is equipped with appropriate cranes (hook height 11.5 m, 10 t). This allows individual or entire plant components to be transported from the assembly site to the truck. Items are brought in and out through rolling doors.
The production site can be reached via the motorway junction "Brunn/Gebirge" and it is about 4 km away from the nearest motorway access point (A21).
- Forming gas/compressed air and welding gas ring and an electrical supply with 220V/380V
- Demineralised water, purification loop and a clean steam system are available for commissioning/tests.
- Surface roughness, X-ray fluorescence analysis and delta ferrite measuring equipment is available in sufficient numbers for the incoming goods inspection and quality control.
- Goods logistics and material tracking are carried out electronically with the help of barcode scanners, and continuous batch tracking is also provided.
- All workplaces are equipped with state-of-the-art orbital welding machines.
- A rotary welding table is available for special applications.
- A mandrel bending machine is available for non-intrusive bending of product piping.
- Strong wireless internet 300 Mbit symmetrical
- Time-lapse camera for documentation of plant construction
- Modern access control
- Modern VoIP
- Demineralised water loop 20 m3/h
- Pure steam 150 kg/h
- Compressed air (dried/oil-free)
- Sweat protection gas tank/supply ring (argon)
- Process cooling 2 °C 20m3/h